Tuesday, July 10, 2007

PSHA YEAH!!!! by Ashley

I hear her stomping up the stairs. She slides the plastic white sliding door open. She stands over me as tall as a skyscraper.
“Sammy, your still hear I woke you up already.”
“I’m sorry I fell back to sleep.”
“Did you hear me Samantha, wake up!”
“Alright I heard you already, GOD!” Why does she have to scream all the time? Why can’t she just wake me up like a normal person? It’s six O’ clock I have to start getting ready for school don’t want to be late my first day.
By the way I’m Samantha every one calls me Sammy. I’m thirteen and turning fourteen in August. Me and my family which consist of my mother, older sister who is eighteen, and my brother who is seven teen, have recently moved to Bronx, NY. Today I have the wonderful task of locating my new school, we don’t have a car.
So I’m heading outside and already I’m feeling lost and I stair at the map my mom wrote on a napkin, I would say its one of her finest pieces of art. So I start heading in the directions that the map is telling me to go and I make a wrong turn I’m pretty much certain that I’m going to be late. I manage to get my self back on track and I finally see the school. To tell you the truth it looks more like jail there’s bars on the windows and chained fences. I feel sick to my stomach any way I go ahead and walk through the doors. Inside a lady tells me to walk trough the metal detector of course I set it off. Must be my metal belt any way, she lets me pass and I head off to class.
I arrive just in time for homeroom I look around and all the students are wild and screaming. The bell rings and everyone is in their seat and staring at me. The announcements come on and talk about school events. The teacher walks up to me when the announcements finish. She’s standing there looking down at me.
“Hi I’m Mrs. Clever what’s your name?” She’s annoying me with her over sized cool aid smile. “Sammy” I reply.
“Nice to meet you welcome to my class I’ll not only be your home teacher but I’ll be your L.A. teacher as well.” She hands me my schedule and heads back to her desk. Then Mrs. Clever speaks, “Class we have a new student, please introduce yourself.” I look around nervously.
“Hi, I’m Sammy I’m thirteen and I’m from Montgomery, NY.”
Mrs. Clever looks at me and say “Thank you, you may be seated.” As Mrs. Clever keeps talking I look around and I can tell I don’t fit in. The way I look and dress is totally opposite from them and it really shows. Maybe it’s my black hair and nails or my skinny jeans and Queen Shirt. All the guys seem to like their clothes ten times bigger then their normal size. The girls like their clothes so tight it looks like they can’t breathe. Anyway I don’t fit in but that’s fine. I’m a pro at being an outsider, just call me pony boy. After leaving home room I look at my schedule and the next class I had was math so I started walking down the hallway. I was counting the doors looking for the room number and all of a sudden I feel my leg get caught and I fall flat on my hands. Then I hear voices laughing I pick up my things and keep moving. I see the girl tripped me a look of satisfaction on her face. It’s great when someone trips you on the first day. I find my class and sit down the teacher announces that there’s a new student and continues with the daily lesson. I look around and see the normal guys in the baggy clothes but notice that the guy sitting next to me isn’t wearing baggy clothes. He has really pale skin and dark hair he’s wearing a simple black shirt and jeans that are his size. I look at his face; he’s wear eyeliner and black nail polish.




"BLONDES,BRUNETTES, REDHEADS, MORE LIKE DREDHEADS OH MY GOD CHAYEAH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

By Ashley, but I did posted it for her.

1 comment:

Abel Braeden said...

O_O;;
wow...
lmao!
niiiiiiiice!!! >.>;