Friday, July 27, 2007

Update- Peaches

INTRO (GUITAR VAMP IN BACKGROUND):
When I was little I never had time to sit around in my garden to eat peaches. Now that I’m 9 and single, I am free to hang out in the community garden and eat peaches that are too soft, and stare out into the confines of the unused silos. That’s not to say that I wasn’t thinking about Lowiara the entire time. Well, her real name was Lucy, but I always thought Lowiara sounded better.
It didn’t help at all that Lowiara had married my ex-best friend, a colonel named Sandy, when she found out about his bird food. I had never put her down as a gold-digger neither. Well,

CHORUS:
Lowiara, with her showy tiara
Laughing at the world,
And laughing at me, it’s her game.
Lowiara, with her glowy tiara
Now my life will never
Be the same

VERSE 1:
When good old Sanders took you
It hurt me in my gut
How was I supposed to know
That you were such a nut?

CHORUS.

VERSE 2:
When I crashed your wedding,
I thought that you’d bear in mind
The present that I brought you,
That peach Venetian blind.

CHORUS.

CODA/SURPRISE ENDING:
Well I guess it doesn’t really matter now
I guess I’ll always be a harebrained cow
We were always different,
And yet always together
I guess that’s why ol’ Sandy
Done took you by the feather
Now you’re slowly dying
And there’s nothing I can do
It’s just as well you’re frying
To become chicken stew.

1 comment:

Maddie said...

the lyrics are good. but i recommend breaking it up or using punctuation so i can undestand how you want it read. but it's really good. and is this a ballad?