Thursday, July 19, 2007

Where Do I go From here

Thinking off all the confusion
As the tears trickle down my face
Making life more complicated as it moves along
Simple problems now come to a crash

Where do I go from here?

Trying to get rid of the illusion
In this race
Hoping it won’t be to long
Weeding through the trash

Where do I go from here?

When giving it all up seems so real
When I no longer see a point
This has dragged on for too long
Is it really worth the wait

Where do I go from here?

I can still see the appeal
Careful not to disappoint
To keep myself strong
All the negatives I must crate

Where do I go from here?

Keeping my goal in mind
Knowing that hard work pays off
Staying strong
Conscious of my emotions


*( I wanted to add a line to tie it up at the end but im nto sure what do you think)*

7 comments:

Maddie said...

It's so pretty, you should totally call it... Where Do I Go From Here?

Kate said...

I agree, "Where Do I Go From Here?" sounds pretty good

brianne said...

I really agree with Maddie and Kate.

Bela said...

Beautiful Poem!!!
(I agree with Brianne, Maddie, and Kate!)

Maria said...

Nice repetition... it's not really clear what you're describing, but that's not really necessary to the poem, is it?

Duckie said...

i agree it should be where do i go from here because its repetious unless you use an abstract name

mandy said...

great repetition...call it "where do i go from here?"