Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hopefully this one is not a Dream!

My bed is my favorite place to be it is where I have all of my dreams that happen right here in Beverly Hills. Ok well listen here mind there is a boy and omgsh he is soo cute. I mean like he is so gorgeous with a nice body. He has everything the abs the muscles the body, it just blows me away. It seems like I have known him forever. But to bad I don’t even know him. He is my imaginary guy. I can just imagine him with his charming light brown eyes, and fluffy lips just waiting for you to attaché yourself onto them. And o my lord god that body, I just have to mention it once again, he has a body like a goddess. I know every girl my age are looking for someone with the whole 9 yards, the abs and the muscles with nice cuts and an absolute handsome face to dye for. I mean what else can you ask for in a guy. Oo0o0 yeah just one more thing, HEIGHT. Many teenagers these days want a tall guy well at least taller than you in that matter! This is probably everyone’s dream guy but to bad I dreamt it first! If I find him I can just marry him now, this instant. Wait maybe not that would definitely be too soon and he would probably think I was a crazy lady. Besides it would be to easy and quick for me I would most want to at least now the guy for my entire life and not let everything that good happens always be a dream! I hope that the moment would come where things that happen are most of the time real instead of way out of your lifetime. Is it too much to just ask for happiness?

At my Shepherd High people these days are just like me, which is to NEVER take no for answer. I would have to say that I’m pretty hotheaded with a name like Ashley Walter. It kind of seems that I am an angel. Well my parents think that of me so I’m not really worried about it YET! Usually when I walk down the hall people just love to stare at my gorgeous green eyes and my hot body boys would dye for. I am mixed with white and black and that is a hot mix. I am all the right formulas added together to form a sexy mama like myself! My parents gave me the good looks I am 122 pounds, 5’5, and a popular cheerleader in school. Who wouldn’t want this light skinned 17 year old girl? Well guess what this is my last year in high school and I better make the most of it.

I am the only child so I basically get everything and anything I want. POINT BLANK! Well here is a little secret there is this boy, Brandon, who I REALLY like but can not get his attention what so ever! My friends say I have to act like I want him more but honestly I don’t know how. I’m so used to boys all over me that I didn’t think of ever liking someone like this. It is kind of weird knowing that I actually have no clue on how to get a boyfriend. I’m just walking down the hall and I se fliers that say “ Party tonight at my house @ 7 – Russell” I wasn’t planning on going but since I know that Brandon is Going to be there I guess I will go. Who knows maybe something good will happen to me tonight! I better go shopping for a new outfit right after school today with Ana and Leslie! I definitely need assistance for this party outfit. After we get the outfit I rush home to try it on and show my mom. I instantly fall in love with it and so does my mom. Since she has good taste I know I will look like an absolute princess that I am.

When I arrive to the party Brandon is definitely no where in sight. I was so angry because the only reason why I can to this party was to see him. Right as I thought he wasn’t going to show, there he is as handsome as he can be, with his dreaming crystal blue eyes and his wavy hair just waiting for my fingers to run threw them. Even though he plays no sports and is not popular at all there is just something about him that tells me that he is the one. So I walk over to him to see if he wants to dance, he turns and looks at me like I’m some kind of freak. I say to myself “what is his problem does he know who I am, or is it my breathe?” He finally says “ok sure” with a shiver in his voice like he was shocked I asked him a simple question.

Then we exchange numbers, so I think he is into me at least a little bit. We talk all the time and then one day he asks me am I a flirt because I am always around guys. I said “no, not really, well maybe, I think. Are you?” He says “yes that’s what I thought and no I am not a flirt because I like you, well at least I think I do. Wait do you like me?” “Well, yes, I think, I’m not that sure, but I think of you all the time, so I guess that means at least something.” “Well I have to go Brandon dinner is ready, ill talk to you later.” Then she hangs up the phone quickly as if she is very anxious to eat dinner even though nothing is even made. That was her excuse for taking time to think over if she liked him as she said she did. She was right she liked him and when she called him back another boy answered and says to her “ we got you, you are all on tape telling a nerd that you like him, I hope you are ready for the school to se it.” She hangs up the phone and cries tears like hard heavy rain drops. She says “why are all boys the same why can’t I find someone who is special like I thought he was, why would he do this to me?” Ashley is a girl that is living life as it comes but keeps all her secrets inside herself. No one knows how she feels, not even her best friends Ana and Leslie, until he gets to school that Monday. She walks out of the car and watches her mom drive off, when walks in the school and hears the conversation she and Brandon had on the phone playing on the loud speaker and everyone starts laughing and pointing at her like he was some kind of creep. She runs out of the school and runs all the way home. Lay down and cries her eyes out. Suddenly, she gets up, goes into the bathroom and take pills like there is no tomorrow. When her mom parents come home from work it was late so they did not even bother going into her room. The next morning when her mom goes to wake her up she sees Ashley on the floor with no sound of her pulse. She cries out “my baby, someone please help my baby”. Ashley’s father comes in her room and immediately calls 911. She was rushed to the hospital and comes to find out he died form an overdose of pills. The lesson of my story is that it doesn’t matter how you present yourself to people there is always a secret you are hiding. There are times in life where you just can not handle the consequences in life but it just so happens that she took her life from them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I luv it! took u a while 2 post though!

Catherine said...

hi! great job! i kno u worked hard! i like it a lot!!

Genny Hill said...

_*yo dhis story is mad hott&& its like mickey dees;; i`m luvin it !

Gina said...

At the end of the story, did the narrator change from first person to third person and then back? That was a little bit confusing.