Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Days

My favorite days are when something exciting happens unexpectedly, and I am so happy and impatient that I actually wake up in the morning. My toes curl and uncurl in anticipation under the covers. Finally, I go to sleep, and dream happy, fast dreams that quickly segue into the next morning. There is no more rewarding a feeling than going to sleep happy and waking up the next day.

Only problem is that my math mid-term is tomorrow, so I don't know if the happy will last...but it's all good. When I wake up happy in the morning, I usually do some stretching, which gets my endorphin count up or something like that. So here's the plan: go to sleep happy, wake up excited.

(If anyone wishes to complain about the poor literary quality of this rambling two paragraphs, please leave a comment including the following: "I feel the literary quality is substandard to that of the writer's former posts, and I wish to register a complaint in the form of a disapproving comment. You have wasted my time, my effort, and my human dignity." To be thoughtfully considered, this aforementioned comment must also fit in the words "karaoke", "spittoon", and "myrrh".)

No comments: