Monday, September 24, 2007

Sound Bites- For those who want even more!

Hey guys! Remember Maria's awesome sound bites pieces? Well, it has morphed into this ongoing project for us and Caitlin and some of our other friends. Swing by and tell us what you think! Here's a link: thesoundbites.blogspot.com

By the way, if you happen to overhear something outrageous, please post it as a comment. I think a lot of these sound bites are great ideas for a piece of fiction, maybe even poetry!

So, after that blatant advertizing, I wish you all the best with your new year, blah blah blah etc. etc.


Gina

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks, Gina! Much appreciated.

It really is funny, guys.

Anonymous said...

thank U for the comment.

Sunaside.

Maria said...

What's w/ the anonymous comment? What the heck does that mean????
*whines* I don't get it!!

Gina said...

Maria, first of all, stop whining, Second of all, I visited this person's blog and I guess they tracked my comment down to this blog from my profile. Happy now?!